Reference Number: MSTI72414
Type: Full Time
Location: Washington, DC
Management Support Technology, Inc. (MSTI) is now hiring for a Copier Clerk to satisfy customer requirements for reprographic services within a single or multiple customer location. Duties may include: Production of requested reprographic jobs on either networked or non-networked equipment to include understanding output requirements, machine set-up, print and check proofs (scanning and minimal document manipulation), run job, remove output and deliver output. Assist in managing, tacking and monitoring a significant volume of equipment. Performs Preventive Maintenance (PM) on production equipment, which may include (cleaning, recalibrating, adding paper, adding staples, adding toner, and removing paper jams. Monitor and manage supplies. Record meter reads, process production forms and maintain records.
- Selected candidate shall have at least three years of production/copy center experience, be knowledgeable of PC applications in a network environment, knowledgeable of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Power Point Excel, Publisher), Adobe Reader, and Network scanning.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both orally and written.
- Able to operate large centralized reprographic equipment, to troubleshoot equipment and process issues (i.e.; clearing paper jams), to work with others in a team atmosphere with minimal supervision, shows pride in work, pays close attention to detail, adapt and provide excellent customer service in a changing environment.
- Must be willing to work a 10:00am to 7:00pm shift (Monday through Friday), and be available to work overtime as required.
- Essential job functions: Able to lift and move up to 50 pounds, to detect production inconsistencies such as color bleeds or spots on paper, to read, write and follow basic English instructions and have effective math skills (multiplication, division, percentages).
- Candidate must clear a background investigation and drug screening.
Education: High School Diploma, Post High School Education or training.
Click here to apply for this job