Lean Six Sigma
Master Black Belt
Reference Number: HRSOL6022014
Type: Full Time
Location: Crystal City, VA
Management Support Technology, Inc, (MSTI) has an employment opportunity for a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt (LSS MBB) to support the Department of Army (DA) LSS Program. The individual will work with a team of LSS MBBs to provide Program Management assistance for the Army LSS program planning and administration, Office of Business Transportation facilitation and execution of enterprise level MBB projects, and provide coaching and mentoring support to Black Belts (BB) and MBB candidates to include project work and classroom support.
The individual will support the Army Secretariat through application of proven business principals, workload performance systems and performance management systems within the scope of the Secretary’s Title 10 Duties for Business Management of the Army. Extensive analyses, evaluations and performance assessments of Army structures, policies and business improvement techniques. The LSS MBB will also provide analytical services to facilitate Continued Process Improvements (CPI) programs within the Army.
Nearly ten years ago the Department of the Army (DA) recognized the need to incorporate the most current business practices to reduce cycle times, improve productivity, reduce the price of doing business, and to develop the skills and tools in the Army workforce. As a result DA launched a concerted Continuous Process Improvements/Lean Six Sigma (CPI/LSS) effort that has matured over the years and is nearing the point of self-sustainment. However, DA continues to experience capability and capacity gaps across the agency and require services for CPI/LSS deployment consultation, LSS project coaching, and LSS program implementation.
- Shall have a LSS Master Black Belt Certification.
- Ten years of experience with complex enterprise-wide projects for organizations with multiple subcomponents and subordinate processes.
- Ten years of experience with applied systems theory and dynamics to include modeling.
- Experience advising leaders.
- Experience coaching and mentoring of candidates working towards MBB, BB and greenbelt (GB) certifications.
- Experience with execution and completion of LSS projects at the MBB level.
- Experience in training, MBB, BB and GB candidates to include effective team building.
- Must have SECRET Clearance
Certifications: LSS Master Black Belt
Click here to apply for this job