User Agencies: All Federal Government Agencies
Contract Type: Fixed-Price Family (FAR 16.2), Time & Materials (FAR 16.6), Labor Hour (FAR 16.6), Hybrid blends of the above types, Incentives tied to the above order types (FAR 16.4)
Order Limits: $5 Billion Contract Maximum
Features and Benefits
The VETS2 GWAC offers a unique contribution to the federal acquisition community as it’s the only GWAC set-aside exclusively for Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB). VETS2 is designed to meet a variety of diverse agency IT requirements, including new and emerging technologies.
Contract Number: 47QTCH18D0037
Task Order Types: Fixed Price, Time & Materials, Labor-Hour
Period of Performance: Base Period October 26, 2017 – October 25, 2022 Option Period October 26, 2022 – October 25, 2027
Contracting Activity: General Services Administration
Prime Contractor: Management Support Technology Inc.
Scope of Services under GSA VETS2 GWAC
Information Technology Services and Solutions
· Federal Enterprise Architecture Operations Support
· DoD Information Enterprise Architecture Mission Area Support
· Components of an IT Solution
· Data Management
· Information and Communications Technology
· IT Operations and Maintenance
· IT Security
· Software Development
· Systems Design
· New and Emerging Technologies
· Ancillary Support: Services, Supplies and Construction
Management Support Technology Inc. VETS2 GWAC Team Members
- Patriot Innovations
- Protech Global Solutions
- RSR International, LLC
- International Software Systems, Inc.
- Aplin Partners
- Sitec Consulting
- Pearl Interactive Network
- Applied Intellect LLC.
- Visionary Consulting Partners
- MSDS Consultant Services
- Performance-based Solutions, Inc.
VETS2 GWAC Contract
Management Support Technology Inc. Point of Contact
Management Support Technology Inc.
3701 Pender Dr. #505 Fairfax, VA 22030
Timothy Martin Phone: (703) 385-5841
Fax: (703) 385-5843 firstname.lastname@example.org